Sabado, Enero 28, 2012

Mothers are like flowers..better than girlfriends

Son and Mom bond: James Penalosa talks about mom Gay..." My mom is a Korean telenovela addict!!!"


Every flower has its own distinction, has its own color and has its own beauty. Like any of God's creation on earth, flowers bring so much of essence into our lives. It has been long used to beautify our environment and also a great source of our food. They give meanings in so many occasions and fill our hearts with so much of emotions. Truly flowers are created for a special purpose and that is to make us feel that everyone of us is important and loved.

My Mom in so many ways is like a flower too. It's petals signify how she is protective of me from danger and harm; I could still remember the nights when she used to cover me with a mosquito net to ensure that I'm protected from mosquito bites. Isn't it so cheesy to hear? It's Floral stalk shows her eternal support and guidance that I need; Her prayers and advices for me boosts my confidence in every endeavor that I take and that makes me feel assured that whether my fight would be a win or lose, she's always at my back standing proud of me. It's filament keeps me burping with every meal that she cooks, shouting to everyone that she is the best chef on this side of the planet and its anthers always remind me that a mother's love is incomparable to any other love that could be felt on earth.

Mothers have many cranky identities too and I'm pretty sure that most of you are all familiar with these traits, as some as strict asking countless of times on the time will be at home, most of them are hard headed when the house is like a garbage dump site and plenty of them are naggers whenever we get low grades in school or even get worst and they transform like monsters, when you get a red mark in class cards. These identities may be true in reality but no matter how they act like, I can guarantee that every action that they do has something to do with their untiring love and concern for us.

I'm proud to say that my mom has those traits of a flower and has also the same irritable qualities of a common mother like yours. I just think that every mom deserves to be getting flowers more than any other woman in this world. My Mom may not have the face of a beauty queen, a body of a supermodel or has super powers of Darna but her love for me and for my family makes us feel blessed every single day of our lives more than Mother Teresa did to the people of India. Girlfriends may junked you after a lover's quarrel just in a snap but a Mother will be there for you until the world's end. People who will be able to read this may say “This sounds corny” but for me “This is ultimately genuine” that if I would be given a chance to be born again hundred of times, without a blink of my eyes I'd say “Hey Mom, I would still pick you to be my mom.” I truly love you Mom! And you will be my forever special woman even if new girlfriends come along.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento