Sabado, Enero 28, 2012

One Woman Man


Chito and James Penalosa were featured on the Philippine Star's Father's Day issue on June 2011 supported by Robinson's Mall. Cover photos were shot at Bench, Robinson's Galleria



It is saddening to know that more and more children are becoming products of a broken family and I’m so privilege that I’m not a part of it. Failure of marriage is one of the causes of a broken home and I must say that it is hard to experience such kind of a situation because you don’t get to enjoy too much the company of your parents.

Thank heavens that my dad made right decisions and envisioned a happy life. I remember my grandmother used to tell me that during my dad’s adolescence life, he used to have so many girlfriends around him and I think that it was indeed pretty normal while growing up, which most of us experienced too but when a person decides to enter into a much deeper relationship such as marriage leading to formation of a family, then that’s the time that you can only choose one. The chosen one is the person that you will be spending the rest of your life with. I may not agree with my dad in many situations but I totally agree with him when he said that he loves my mom more than his life.

This year, my parents are celebrating their 30th year as a married couple and my dad has been very loyal, loving and caring to my mom from the day they met. Be it in good times or challenging times, they have remained to be a power couple. That’s how superman and wonder woman work together right? I love you and I’m so proud of you dad even if you’re no longer giving me any allowance and you party more than I do. Just promise us that you’ll always be loyal to mom just like our dog or else if you break it then next time you’ll go home, get ready to sleep in our dog’s cage! J

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento